EDIT! EDIT! EDIT!
PLEASE READ THIS!
I will say this once, and once alone. You are to follow these rules, or I will cut this whole thing off. I'm already starting to get nervous with these guys being shelled out to people that aren't even taking the time to read my rules, or do a good job on this.
I want to share my species, but they are special to me, ESPECIALLY my Furdragons! My FURSONA is of this species, and I want to ensure that each one made in this time period is well thought out, and owned by people that will take good care of them. Because if you make one, and don't draw it ever again, I will not allow you to have it anymore, and I will make you change the character to something else.
Do not reference off my artwork.... please. That defeats the purpose of you drawing your own characters of the species... I even offered to do free sketches of poses or redlines for you guys if you needed help. I'm not doing this to be mean, I just want to make sure you can actually draw them without issue, you know? I don't have a line art or a template for you to use because I want you to do it yourself. It's going to be /your/ character, please don't make it look like mine.
Random ass people I don't even know are noting me with designs, and just no. If I do not know you- don't assume I'm going to say "okay, have my most precious species." Some of you seem cool, and I'm okay with that, but do not ruin this for me.
I will never share my things again if this goes haywire.
I will only be allowing people to make them over the next couple of days, so if you really want a Greater Furdragon, please keep reading this! What is a Greater Furdragon?
Scientific Name: maius pellis draconis
Common name: Greater Furdragon
Type: Furred/Winged Dragon
Average Height: 12'6" (At the shoulders)
Average Weight: 2500 lbs. (Can grow much heavier)
Average Wingspan: 34' (This varies greatly upon the individual)
Average Lifespan: 90-120 years.
Male to Female Ratio: 5:2
- They all have wings, in both Feral and Anthro form, but can be drawn without them if you choose.
- You are able to give them horns, add or remove fur from anywhere on the body except for the neck.
- They typically walk with their head low.
- They have fully rotating, long ears, which typically have a light colored fur on the inside.
- They have forked tongues, which are always the same neon color as the eyes, paw pads, and the inside of the nostrils.
- They have long, thin faces, similar to a Sergal (if you don't know what a Sergal looks like: 43616b65537079.deviantart.com/…
- Furdragons have a diet of mainly fruits and vegetables, but do eat meats like fish or poultry.
- The species communicates like humans do.
- Furdragons have 3 fingers and a thumb on their hands. Their feet only have three toes.
- Coloration can be any 3 to 7 colors, but are typically slightly (if not completely) dull compared to the neon colored flesh. (Which can be any neon color)
- They all have very human like personalities. (they can wear clothes or accessories as well if you choose)
Anthro Form: NOTE: If you have any questions, please ask me. C:
_________________________________________________________________ What do I have to do to make a Greater Furdragon?
All you have to do is make up your character and give them a full reference sheet! Yes, this means you will have to draw them, but I am trying to make sure that everyone who makes one will take good care of it. this is not a collectible species, and I do expect everyone to take good care of these characters if they make one. This means I will be checking to see if you draw them every once in a while, if not often. (though I don't expect you to draw them all the time unless you really want to lol.)
What should your sheet include?
At the VERY least:
- A full body image of your Furdragon in Feral form.
- A full body image of your Furdragon in Anthro form. (I will offer help to anyone who asks, be it redlines, poses, etc,.)
- A diagram of the patterns on the Furdragon's wings.
- A NAME, AGE, GENDER, and PERSONALITY profile. (The more information you write down, the better)
- Credit to the species.
Any and all additional information is acceptable, and if I see a couple of really well done characters, I may wind up drawing them for people.